EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIES
The Data Controller by the art. 4, paragraph 1, no. 7) and art. 24 of the GDPR, that is to say, the one who determines the purposes and means of the treatment is Creasens S.r.l. with sole shareholder (C.F .: 020407440037) with registered office in Gattico-Veruno (NO), via Maggiate n. 22; E-mail address: email@example.com
According to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), Creasens S.r.l. with a single member (hereinafter the Data Controller), provides the following information regarding the cookies installed on the domain www.creasens.it (hereinafter the Website) or from other domains accessible through the Website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text strings created by a server and stored on the computer’s hard disk or on any device used by the User to access the Internet (smartphone, tablet), and then be retransmitted to subsequent Internet access by the User himself.
Cookies allow us to collect information on navigation performed by the User on the Website.
Cookies can be stored permanently on the User’s computer and have a variable duration (c.d. persistent cookies), but they can also disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited duration (c.d. session cookies).
Cookies can be installed from the Site you are visiting (so-called first-party cookies) or they can be installed by other websites (so-called third-party cookies) and are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of information regarding the activities of users who access a site.
Cookies are divided according to the purpose of use in:
- Navigation and functional cookies: used respectively for authentication and improvement of the User experience (eg memorization of language preferences);
- Analytical cookies: used by the site manager to collect information about users who visit the site (eg. Pages visited, time spent, number of visitors);
- Profiling cookies: used for advertising purposes for sending messages in line with users’ preferences collected during web browsing;
- Social Cookies: used to allow interaction with social networks (Facebook, Twitter …) and to share the contents of the Site through social networks.
According to current legislation in Italy, explicit acceptance of cookies by the User is not required if they are identified as technical, that is, aimed exclusively at transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network.
The Cookie Guidelines and other tracking tools, issued on 10 June 2021 by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data identify two macro-categories of cookies:
- technical cookies, used only in order to ‘carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the contractor or user to provide such service ‘(see Article 122, Paragraph 1; Legislative Decree No. 196/2003);
- profiling cookies, used to trace specific actions or behavioral patterns recurring in the use of the functions offered (pattern) to specific, identified or identifiable subjects, in order to group the different profiles within homogeneous clusters of different size, in so that it is possible for the owner, among other things, to modulate the provision of the service in an increasingly personalized way beyond what is strictly necessary for the provision of the service, as well as to send targeted advertising messages, i.e. in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net.
1. Cookies used by Creasens S.r.l. with single-member
Navigation and functionality cookies
The Data Controller uses navigation and functionality cookies on the Site to allow the User a safe and efficient navigation and use of the Site as well as to improve the service provided by the Site.
The Data Controller uses third-party analytical cookies on the Site to collect information on the use of the same by Users (number of visitors, pages visited, time spent on the Site, conversions, etc.).
The characteristics of the cookies used on the Site are illustrated in the following list:
- _ga, _utma: Google Analytics. Persistent (2 years). This cookie is used to determine new or returning visitors. For more information.
- _gid, _ utmb: Google Analytics. Persistent (24 hours). This cookie is used to determine new or returning visitors. For more information.
- _gat, gat [tracker]: Google Analytics. Persistent (1 minute). Used to limit the frequency of requests. For more information.
- _utmz: Google Analytics. Persistent (6 months). This cookie is used to determine the source of traffic, media campaigns and related terms. For more information.
- _utmc: Google Analytics. Persistent (30 minutes). Determines the interoperability of Analytics with urchin.js. Historically it was used together with _utmb to determine if the session was new or returning. For more information.
- NID: Google. Persistent. Most Google users have a technical cookie of preferences called NID and that is shared without personal information to sites that use Google services like Google Tag Manager. For more information.
- SID, HSID, SIDCC: Google. Persistent. Google uses the technical security cookies “SID” and “HSID” to digitally sign its users for security purposes. They are shared with sites that use Google services like Google Tag Manager. For more information.
- SSID, SAPISID, APISID: Google. Persistent. Google Map technical third-party cookies that contain geolocalized Google Maps information. They are shared with sites that use Google services like Google Tag Manager. FFor more information.
- 1P_JAR: Google. Persistent. A third-party technical cookie from Google that stores user preferences and information each time it visits web pages containing Google services such as Google Tag Manager. For more information.
2. Management of cookie preferences
3. Navigation and functional cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site and can be disabled only by opposing the registration of the same (by configuring the navigation browser to disable cookies).
Below are the ways to disable cookies offered by the main browsers:
However, after this operation the Site may not be available for consultation or some services or certain functions may be unavailable or not working properly.
4. Communication and dissemination of data
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure or transfer.
The communication to third parties other than the Owner and the Managers – internal or external to the Company – identified and appointed following the articles 24 and 28 GDPR, is provided where necessary.
In any case, the processing by third parties will be carried out in compliance with the principles of correctness, proportionality and necessity, as well as in compliance with the laws in force.
The data collected using cookies can be processed by employees and collaborators of Creasens S.r.l. with a single member, as authorized and data processors.
These data may also be processed by a trusted company of Creasens S.r.l. with a single member who performs technical and organizational tasks on his behalf. These companies are direct collaborators of Creasens S.r.l. with a single member and perform the function of the Data Processor.
In particular, as part of the data processing carried out through the Site,Creasens S.r.l. with a single member has been appointed as External Data Processor, based in Gattico-Veruno (NO), via Maggiate n. 22, which deals with the management and maintenance of the Site.
The data collected using cookies will not be disclosed.
We inform you that, according to art. 13, paragraph 2, lett. b) GDPR, about the processing of the personal data in question, to guarantee correct and transparent processing, the following rights may be exercised:
5.1. Right to information and access (pursuant to art. 15 GDPR): in order to obtain from the Data Controller information on the existence or otherwise of data processing concerning you and access to your personal data and information on the purposes of the processing, on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data is transmitted.
5.2. Right to rectification (according to art. 16 GDPR), to cancellation (according to art. 17 GDPR) and to limitation (according to art. 18 GDPR): to request the data controller to rectify and delete your personal data and treatment limitation.
5.3. Right to portability (according to art. 20 GDPR): to receive in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format the personal data concerning you provided to the data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another owner, provided that this operation is technically feasible.
5.4. Opposition right (according to art. 21 GDPR): to oppose the processing of your data.
For the exercise of the rights referred to in the aforementioned art. 13, par. 2, lett. b) and e) GDPR, you can write to Creasens S.r.l. with sole shareholder, with registered office in Gattico (NO), 28013, via Maggiate n. 22, or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the Company at the following telephone number +39 0322 8316 81
6. Right to complain or appeal
According to art. 13, par. 2, lett. d) GDPR and of the art. 140 bis Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, it also represents that if the processing of data is deemed to violate the European Regulation or the Code regarding the protection of personal data, a complaint may be made to the Privacy Guarantor, according to art. 77 GDPR or appeal to the judicial authority.